Sunday, February 26, 2012

More scraps

I spent Friday night taming the never-ending scrap bin. I am realizing that it has become such a disaster primarily due to my laziness in not wanting to fold anything smaller than a fat quarter. NEVER AGAIN. I did a little scrap assembly on Saturday morning, resulting in the center of my postage stamp quilt. This is a fifteen-inch block with 225 one-inch squares - see the quarter at the bottom?!


Also scrap-related, my largest hexagons are already sewn into strips. That went a lot faster than I had anticipated.

February is rapidly screeching to a halt, and I see that the only things still on my monthly (quilt-related) to-do checklist involve free-motion quilting, which got a little delayed because I broke my free motion springy foot. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment