Monday, August 20, 2012

Xylophone miniature

This is the Xylophone pattern from Modern Patchwork.

I love this scallop print fabric so much -- I acquired it for my tropical hexagon sampler a few years back, and this is the last little scrap of it. I couldn't be happier with the look of this little gem, but I probably won't make the full-size quilt since it's a technique that wastes quite a bit of fabric. That's too sad for me. :(
Unnamed miniature, based on Xylophone pattern by Elizabeth Hartman (8.5 x 23")
If you're one of my thousands of readers who are following along and have the book too, you might notice that I skipped the Fire Drill pattern. Not exactly...I have the top done, but I haven't quilted it yet and it certainly won't photograph well at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment