Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quilting for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!

A friend of mine asked if I would donate a quilt for the New Britain Symphony's annual fundraiser. Yes - I shall be a patron of the arts! (And, since the boys are learning about classical composers this year, maybe we'll actually get to some of their performances...) I still have a nice little stack of Beatles fabrics, so in honor of the string quartet's Beatles/pop performance this spring, I'm making a Fab Four Slide Show quilt. Here's a peek at my wall as this starts to go together...
In other artistic news, today I submitted my moebius strip for consideration in the New Britain Museum of American Art's all-member juried exhibition. I promise to keep you posted when I hear if I made the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment