Friday, January 4, 2013

Easy Street progress

Still stuck in the house with sick boys. One now has a prescription for bronchitis, the other was treated for dehydration. Next time that one gets a cold, I will be a HAWK about watching him drink, whether he likes it or not. After a mere 400 mL of saline IV, he is starting to look like his old chipper self again.

So, with the quarantine still underway, I've been getting lots of sewing done. Here's my progress on Easy Street. The 16 main blocks are done and connected to the setting triangles. The remaining 8 alternate blocks are already sewn into rows, which I should be able to get together tomorrow during the first batch of NFL playoff games. Oh yeah, I am ready for some football! I could have this monster finished before the link-up on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment