Sunday, September 7, 2014

Our Guest Bed

Cleaning closets. Unfolding quilts. I like to store my finished projects on the bed in our guest room so they won't get permanent creases. Here's how I "made the bed" yesterday. Gulp. I'm starting to worry about the ceiling collapsing onto our family room.

Rapid City in autumnal scraps

California Kendra Cousin Challenge from 2012

Nouveau New Wave

Log Cabin a la Lewitt

Northern Lights - full spectrum

Just Can't Cut It

Comic tumblers

Grad Plaid

BQ Intrepid Explorer quilt

Taupe batiks

Chopsticks

Tracking Sandy

Perfect Square in black and white

Bright scrappy triangles

Modern Sochi!

Seahorses in hexes

Holiday Grand Opening

Pink Rink

Batik Challenge -- my first attempt at FMQ

Made but not submitted for Keepsake's Nine-Patch challenge

Hunter's Star

From class with Carol Taylor

Cheddar No Crackers -- Tula Pink charms

Ghastlies meet the Bard

Serenity Now!

I made this in high school (1988?). Candlewicking blocks, bad hand quilting.

Forest Floor Lotus

Mister DJ in cool scraps

Cloud Nine in Floragraphix
 And then, quilts happily stacked, I basted up another:
I scream!!
OK, maybe it's time to start an Etsy shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment